Thursday, May 21, 2009

To my two first PUMP PLANS customers

Hi;

My apologies, I just finished up the final directions and photographs. I've been waiting for the price quotes...apparently some stores are so busy that they don't have time or interest in selling bulk amounts of plumbing supplies and fasteners to a potential steady customer. Note the sarcasm there. Really, the plans will be out in the mail first thing tomorrow!

We just got somewhere close to 3000 seedling plants for our farm- it will be a busy Memorial weekend planting them all! I wanted to make the trasition from teacher to farmer and it looks like I'm doing it in a big way. If we sell all of the vegetables I'll be very happy! Heck, if they all
grow well with our new drip irrigation system I'll be happy.

Have a great day! -Jim-

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a great blog. Just saw your home made wind turbines on GRNHD. Would love to see some YouTube videos of your projects when you have some time.

Chris

P.S. Hope your seedlings are off to a healthy start!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home