Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pump plans available for shipping this Friday!

The Woodhenge PVC deep well hand pump plans set is still on schedule!.. I expect to be going to our local Staples this Friday to run off the first sets for those of you that are interested. The cost will be $20 and includes postage in the US. I'm asking now that if you receive a plans set and find anything from spelling errors to technically unclear sections to please contact me with your findings. I'll come up with some kind of fun reward for your work. I really don't want to do the paypal routine and for now will only accept checks or cash. I have a friend that knows about doing the downloadable book copy thing, but I'm not so sure about that. One EMP or a hard drive crash and it is all gone. I like durable copies of stuff. Maybe I'll be convinced to change my attitude later, but for now I am keeping it simple. The plans set will only include the instructions for the PVC version of the pump. The plans for the stainless steel and brass version will be published at a later date.

You can send payments to me at:

James S. Juczak
14910 Fuller Rd.
Adams Center, NY 13606

Thanks again, -Jim-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home