Sunday, May 17, 2009

Disclaimer about my pump design

Hi to all;

Thank you for the comments (2) over the past week. I will take your advice about e-bay, paypal, and e-publishing under consideration.

I was building the fixture for routing the o-ring groove in the piston and realized that this is a dangerous process. For the fixture I used and explain in the plans entails using the router clamped upside down into a bench vise and using your hands within inches of a rapidly spinning carbide cutter. I want to formally state that anybody building this pump from scratch does so at their own risk. I take no responsibility for any injuries to your person, home, family members, friends, pets and the world in general from the use of information provided in my plans sets.

The quality of the water from your well provided by this pump should also be evaluated before consumption. I'm not doing this project out of the pure need for fiscal compensation and am willing to listen to your comments and advice. We're in for a world of difficult and interesting changes and the knowledge that must be accrued before electronic media are not commonly available is almost insurmountable. We're running as fast as we can.

I don't remember the exact quote by Robery Heinlein about "A man should be able to: shoe a horse, deliver a baby, plant and harvest a field of crops....." I'll try to look it up, but 99% of the people I know wouldn't knew where to start on even the basic skills. Remember I know a lot of very practical people!

Thanks for listening. -Jim-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home