Wednesday, May 06, 2009

We're finally back to updating our Website

Hi to all of you interested in my book, lectures and deep well hand pump project. I've had the past year off from my normal job as a middle school shop teacher and used it to recover from the fire and to explore a lot of different possibilities.

As a result of this effort I have finished my book: The High Art and Subtle Science of Scrounging. The cost is $20 + $5 postage if you want a copy mailed to you. (The prepaid mailers from the post office cost me $4.95). Send a check for the amount to J.S. Juczak at 14910 Fuller Rd. Adams Center, NY 13606

We're just gearing up (pun intended) to produce plan sets and instructions for building a deep well hand pump out of mostly available common components. Kits for building them will be available shortly. Plans sets will cost $15 plus postage. PVC Pump kits will be around $250 and Stainless steel/brass kits will be in the neighborhood of $450. e-mail me at jsjsuczk@gisco.net for further information.

Please contact me for further information on the pump. I will be posting pictures shortly that show the components and assemblies for the PVC Pump.


Thank you for your patience! -Jim-

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am really like Scrounging and dumpster diving. It was only fun before but now it is absolutely needed, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home