Sunday, August 16, 2009

Papercrete and hand powered water pumps

I've been a bit of a recluse of late. My wife and kid have been away for almost a month- they are chaperoning 10 high school kids on an exchange trip to Emden, Germany. While they are away I've been doing a serious attempt at kinning my "honey do" list.

For those of you that are searching for all of the information on my deep well hand pump plans set and kits my sincere apologies. I don't know what happened, but all of my archived stuff isn't there when I go to check the woodhenge website. I will work on getting that problem fixed. Please e-mail me at jsjuczak@gisco.net for further information. I will have the details summarized again and send them directly to you.

Those interested in the information I presented on a recent edition of CBS's Sunday Morning Show about papercrete or paper enhanced mortar can also reach me at jsjuczak@gisco.net.

Thank you and have a great day! -Jim-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home