Friday, April 09, 2010

Help Wanted

I have several upcoming projects that are rather big. If anyone is interested in getting experience in installing photovoltaic panel sets, ETC's Evacuated Tube Collectors (for hot water) or a Listeroid
diesel generator set-up then please contact me at jsjuczak@gisco.net. We'll also be installing dense packed insulation, reroofing a building, installing a water tower and gardening/farming with a vengence! None of these are paid positions, but a stipend to cover travel costs and meals will be covered.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger WalkingScout said...

I am a Mechanical Engineering student in NC, I am also a veteran as well as a student of self sustainment. Though my time to travel is very limited, I would love to help in anyway possible. I currently have been working on a few projects (mostly to bring the ability to prototype inventions to DIYers) and every design that I do is kept open source. As a personal project I would be willing make plans, I could write the CNC codes for parts, produce illustrations, in addition I may be able to give useful advice on urban and desert survival situations. I have taught carbine courses to both military and civilian shooters. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home